My professional background
In pursuit of her passion for leadership and business management, she has co-founded the startup in circular economy (Plast-Eco in 2019 in Alexandria, Egypt) and filled the role of Financial Manager. Moreover, she has graduated from the program "Sustainability and Entrepreneurship Youth Program" (Youthinkgreen, 2019). She has finished a spesialization in International Business Specializations from University of London and has a certificate in Advanced Competitive Strategy from Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany. She is the founder of the project (Alive) and the leader of an international team (from Egypt, Ghana and USA). The project's aim is to help in bridging the technological gap in higher education in Africa. Asma is a Teaching Assistant and a Researcher who has an experience for five years after graduation. Asma is pursuing M.Sc. degree at Alexandria University, Egypt in the specialization of urban planning and human well-being. During her study, she has published number of papers in international conferences and journals. She has been working as a teaching assistant since Feb. 2016 at two well-known institutions across the Middle East, which are Arab Academy for Science Technology and Maritime Transport and Alexandria University.
How to work with me
What I can offer
1) I will mentor the businesses in their different levels of growth in the following aspects: - Accounting and financial stratigies. - Market research. - Business development and product development strategies. - All aspects of starting up and entrepreneurship. 2) I will help businesses in reflecting on the international market and trends. 3) I will direct them to find the needed knowledge for the different aspects of their businesses. 4) I will check and asses their business plans, financial statements, marketing strategies, pricing strategies,...etc.
My expectations for a successful mentoring relationship
- Always maintain confidentiality between one another.
- Keep any commitments that are made.
- Evaluate the relationship at various points within an agreed-upon time frame.
- Meet regularly. Determine a regularly scheduled meeting time and make other arrangements if plans need to change.
- Accept and value one another’s differences.
- Be responsible for our own learning and actions.
- Plan to be open to trying new things.
- Build trust with one another by being open and honest.
How entrepreneurs can prepare before we start
1) Identify their objects of the mentorship. Is it for being able to start the business?, to understand the global trends?, to develop their products/ services?,. etc. 2) Be prepared to ask for specific advice on their skill sets, ideas, plans, and goals. The more specific they are, the better. 3) Prepare the documents that they can share in order to have clearer picture of the business.